I originally conducted this very scientific interview with my Big Girl in the spring of 2009. I like it so much that I want to share it again.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Don’t hurt your sister.
2. What makes mom happy?
When I hug and kiss her back.
3. What makes mom sad?
When she’s having a bad day.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By being silly with my sister.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Play with the baby.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Nursing a baby.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Being a mom.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Being a dad.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When she helps me.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go to the library. Have walks.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Red curly hair.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Brown eyes and blue eyes.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
I just do.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
He’s a handsome man.
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?